Friday, March 2, 2012

I shot this little editorial back in late January with my makeup and hair team along with a great stylist. I had an idea of incorporating some bubbles in a non-bubbly type shoot, if that makes any sense. I bought a small bubble machine, that later malfunctioned throughout the 3rd look of the shoot. However we made it happen nonetheless. I went with a fun 60s look with bright colors and clothing indicating the decade, all styled by Kymalia Martin of The Stylologist who brought a great selection of clothing for us to use.

I had a blast shooting with Tyler from Wilhelmina and all of us giving our input into the looks. I also shot a small video of it in Vimeo so make sure to take a look at it. We also made it into the cover issue #6 of Joie Magazine which can be seen here .

Behind the scenes :
Credits:

Photography : Me | Makeup : Jaday Martinez | Hair: Eleni Delgado | Styling : Kymalia Martin | Model : Tyler @ Wilhelmina

No comments:

Post a Comment