Thursday, July 5, 2012

4rth of July / Scans

So , 4rth of July came and went this Wednesday and I usually do something special but this particular July 4rth was spent doing something not so incredibly special. The fireworks were gone by the time I had grabbed my camera and went somewhere, therefore I was not able to capture any as I would of wanted to. People are not doing Fireworks shows as often as they did in the past, more than likely because fireworks are becoming more expensive. Anyways, in the morning I spent drawing for a bit, just because I have not drawn in a million years and I was somewhat inspired. I also scanned some drawings I did around a couple of months ago. Nothing special but I am getting more into colored drawings and I tried out my PrismaColor pencils.










No comments:

Post a Comment