Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer 2012 Apple Branches Vintage Lookbook


So ive had this idea floating in my head for quite some time now, and I was finally able to make it happen earlier this June, but was not able to post them because I was on a trip for most of June. However, I am back and have been dying to post these here. My initial idea was to make my first lookbook for my shop, since I thought it would be the best way to show the clothes and make a complete photoshoot out of it. I have to say, it was a ton of fun to come up with the outfits from items I had collected from recent buying trips. It let me put my styling skills so good use.

I already knew what model I was going to use, since we had discussed doing a lookbook so it was fairly easy to set it up. My thought process for this lookbook was to of course, add a vintage vibe but still keeping it modern and wearable. All thanks to Mika Lovely who did her own makeup and hair & was pretty efficient at it. Id like to explore the idea of doing more lookbooks in the future and I already have a Pre-Fall lookbook idea in mind for the coming months, so check back for that coming soon.

 Credits:
Model/Hair/Makeup : Mika Lovely 
Photography/Styling: Diana Santisteban



















1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love the coral chiffon dress photograph especially, the wind and the movement are beautiful. And the light in all of these is spot-on perfect. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete