Friday, August 31, 2012

This past week I have been looking to update some of my packing by buying some new supplies so I went ahead and did just that. I started making little packages to send away with orders .. they have some craft things and stickers plus stationary. I love sending out special things in the fall time, since its literally my favorite time to sell and look for things. Also, I spent the day wallpapering my room and desk so now I have a new floral wallpaper to stare at!. 






Some preview shots of one of my new shoots, which are going to be newly published.




Another shoot! Again, I can only share a few photos for now.


I have been collecting and buying books with pictures to make tags to go along with orders.


Brought out my favorite embellished butterfly stationary.


& at last my new wallpapered bookcase!.

No comments:

Post a Comment