Thursday, January 31, 2013

I shot this way back in 2012 and I never got around to properly making a post to show the photos. I brought the clothing myself , most of the styling was vintage mixed in with "modern" pieces. This was the first shoot I did with my 85mm 1.2 so it got to test it out and was really impressed. It does take quite its time to focus , but its overall sharp as a tack but creates a soft effect as well.

I was thinking of purchasing the 50mm 1.2 but opted for the 85mm instead to give this focal length a try. We shot these photos in a gorgeous park with a small river running down through it and lots of wild grass and vines everywhere. I wanted to keep the styling very soft and girly , I bought a wreath of tinsel for the headband and lots of lingerie pieces in pinks, beige and lacy details.















Credits : 

Model: Cote @ Ford Models
Photography / Styling : Diana Santisteban
Makeup: Ciara Abston

No comments:

Post a Comment