Saturday, April 28, 2012

About a few weeks back I did a little impromptu shoot with Paris (http://www.facebook.com/ParisisFashun) where she styled and did makeup as well as hair. I had seen a really lovely editorial/lookbook from free people a while back and based this shoot around some ideas from it. Basically it was very laid back bohemian but I wanted this shoot to have a magical twist hence the tangerine pink hair and blue star on her cheek. The day was extremely dark and it looked horrid to be honest, but we pushed forth. 

I wanted the shoot to be full of light but unfortunately after one look and a half, the sun hid forever. I did continue to shoot but I would of loved a sunny bright day to go with the theme of these photos but since it is spring, the weather is always a surprise no matter how lovely the day looks.

Credits :  

Photography: Diana Santisteban
Makeup/Hair/Styling : Paris Wimbley
Model: Jayla @ Elite










 



No comments:

Post a Comment