Thursday, April 12, 2012

So for quite a while ive been itching to take some photos outside and stray a little bit from taking photos of models so much, atleast for a while. Finally I was able to get out there and take some pictures, so we hit up a place we took pictures in once , although it was a looong time ago (view photo here). The place is basically a huge field with some old train tracks and an old train (that we climbed on). The sun was starting to go down as soon as we took pictures , around 7:30pm , normally it goes completely dark at 8pm. I am probably not going to be taking any self portraits for a while since its mostly a spur of the moment thing. However, i will update back with new shoots that I finish next week.





Some behind the scenes photos taken by my bf. Shot with my old rebel xti that I am trying to resurrect and 28mm 1.8 lens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment