Wednesday, May 16, 2012


So it is really not a huge surprise that I absolutely love sequin and beaded dresses but lately my fascination has grown. I have been purchasing unique beaded and sequin pieces whenever I see any that strike my fancy and have been putting it in my shop. This post is primarily to show off the gorgeous details in some of the dresses and blouses I have been getting. Honestly, this type of workmanship is nowhere to be found in dresses of today unless you are willing to pay a fortune and I get a little giddy when I find something worth buying that others will appreciate as well. 

I have about 3 pieces in my own personal wardrobe from my thrift visits .. one being a black beaded jacket that fits like a glove, a red and gold beaded jacket and a multicolor sequin vest. I think they add a beautiful touch to an outfit and give it a little bit of something special, more so now that these pieces are not likely to be seen by anyone else and are one of a kind. I have added a few of these dresses to the shop in my last shoot, you can take a look at them here.

Credits: Photography/Styling : Me  Model/Makeup/Hair: Mika

















No comments:

Post a Comment