Saturday, August 11, 2012

Here is a shoot I did about around May time before I went on my trip but did not get around to posting it. I wanted to go for a very natural soft earthly look. For the makeup I chose a soft salmon skin color all over.. on the lips, eyes and cheeks. It was a somewhat a take on the all over neutral trend I have seen in the past and I am glad my vision came across. 

For the styling I chose and collected pieces I felt were indicative of the natural feel without trying too hard.. lace, see through fabrics, neutral colors and a bit of flower prints. I made the corset with the autumn colored flowers a while back and sewed on the flowers myself, so I was excited to see how it turned out in photos. Anyways on to the photos..


Credits:
Photography / Styling : Diana Santisteban
Makeup / Hair: McLaine Oberhellmann 
Model: Sophia D @ Wilhelmina











No comments:

Post a Comment